Turnkey Virtual Learning For You & Your Organization
Innovative care begins with access to innovative education. Virtual, live, education creates a higher standard of care for your organization and increases the facility's ability to thrive. Through ThriveAP's nuanced delivery of learning resources, expect to experience:
- 12-month programs with 46 weekly, didactic sessions- all delivered live and virtually
- Rise & Thrive dynamic workshops exploring trending topics & challenges APPs face daily
- Expert faculty, 1-on-1 mentoring and office hours
- Scalable 90-minute virtual courses designed to integrate seamlessly with work schedules
- User-friendly Learning Management System to deliver curriculum
- Provider progress tracking with employer specific reporting & check-in discussions
- Outcomes for employers & providers that make a true impact
ThriveAP is proud to offer additional educational support through ‘Office Hours.’ Your provider has the ability to schedule optional 1-on-1 time with their class leaders to further explore clinical or professional development topics. ‘Office Hours’ empowers clinicians to explore additional knowledge sharing outside regularly scheduled lectures and discussions.
Employers receive quarterly updates on provider progress that includes available data including: start/end date, attendance rate, curriculum blocks completed, exam scores, and average feedback evaluation review.
Hold Quarterly Calls
In conjunction with quarterly provider progress reports, ThriveAP will coordinate quarterly check-in calls to discuss the report. The check-in calls will cover important curriculum updates or announcements, review provider evaluation feedback, and upcoming or anticipated enrollments.
Hear About the Unique ThriveAP Experience
What Employers Are Saying About ThriveAP’s Transition to Practice Model
Ready to Adopt ThriveAP’s Turn-Key Educational Experience
If you’re ready to get started with ThriveAP’s transition to practice curriculum or you have questions about our unique and innovative solution , we’re happy to help!
Ready to Thrive?
Learn how ThriveAP programs take the anxiety out of your NPs and PAs initial years of practice and helps you develop more confident, skilled advanced practice providers. Ready to get started now? Contact us today.