Critical Care PA & NP Continuing Education & Training Development
The ThriveAP Critical Care Program offers education to Nurse Practitioners & Physician Associates for the purpose of providing safe, efficient and compassionate adult critical care by developing the skills, knowledge, and attitudes required to enter the practice of critical care, and establishing a foundation for continued professional growth.
To achieve this goal, ThriveAP has developed a critical care curriculum consisting of 10 core blocks:
7. Infectious Disease
8. Hematology / Oncology
10. Palliative Care & Psych
Online Critical Care Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant Program
Professional Development & Critical Care Nurse Practitioner & Physician Associate Discussions
Leadership insights to help providers approach and manage career efficiency. Featured topics:
- Managing Difficult Patients
- Collaboration & Working in Multidisciplinary Teams
- Burnout & Self Care
Emphasize knowledge application through translating clinical topics. Featured discussions:
- POC US in the ICU
- Time Management On-Call & Off-Hours
- Burns & Wound Care
Rise & Thrive CE Workshop Series
Providers enrolled in ThriveAP’s Critical Care curriculum gain access to dynamic, in-depth provider workshops focused on trending, hot topics NPs and PAs face daily in practice. Rise & Thrive Workshops are a structured benefit for participants but also available for purchase as a series subscription for providers not enrolled in a ThriveAP transition to practice curriculum.
- 12-monthly, Saturday morning workshops
- Approved for CME/CE hours by the accrediting bodies ANCC and AAPA
- Focused on new & emerging didactic information providers need to know
- Sample Topics include: Dementia: Differentials, Work-Up & Management; Interpreting EKG's: Basic & Advanced; X-Ray Interpretation
- ThriveAP participants gain access to workshop series as an added value to their curriculum
Get Started Now
Select which best identifies your goals and get started on your transition to practice journey!
Ready to Get Started with the Best Critical Care Nurse Practitioner & Physician Associate Program?
If you’re interested in learning more about the ThriveAP Critical Care Program or you have questions about our unique and innovative curriculum, we’re happy to help!
In the meantime, check out our blog to learn more about how ThriveAP's educational solution develops the competencies and practical skills APPs need to optimize their performance.
Contact us today.