The live & virtual ThriveAP Primary Care, Family Medicine Program consists of 10 core curriculum blocks to help APPs practice at the top of licensure:
4. Neurology & Psychology
5. Gynecology & Genitourinary
6. Orthopedics & Rheumatology
Family Nurse Practitioner & Physician Associates Training with Professional Development & Clinical Discussions
Leadership insights to help providers approach and manage career efficiency. Featured topics:
- Burnout & Self-care
- Improving Financial Documentation
- Navigating Practice as a New Grad
Emphasize knowledge application through translating clinical topics. Featured discussions:
- Gut Health
- Deadly Drug Combinations
- Considerations with Herbs & Supplements
Rise & Thrive Training Workshops
Providers enrolled in ThriveAP’s Family Medicine curriculum gain access to dynamic, in-depth provider workshops focused on trending, hot topics NPs and PAs face daily in practice. Rise & Thrive Workshops are a structured benefit for participants but also available for purchase as a series subscription for providers not enrolled in a ThriveAP transition to practice curriculum.
- 12-monthly, Saturday morning workshops
- Approved for CME/CE hours by the accrediting bodies ANCC and AAPA
- Focused on new & emerging didactic information providers need to know
- Sample Topics include: Obesity in Primary Care, Interpreting EKGs, Anaphylaxis, Wellness Exam & Documentation (HEDIS Measures)
- Free Access for Family Medicine participants
Get Started Now
Select which best identifies your goals and get started on your Primary Care, Family Medicine transition to practice journey!
Ready to Thrive?
Learn how ThriveAP programs take the anxiety out of your NPs and PAs initial years of practice and helps you develop more confident, skilled advanced practice providers. Ready to get started now? Contact us today.