Help APPs practice at the top of licensure in the acute care setting while earning CME/CE awarded by ANCC & AAPA
1. Foundations of Hospital Medicine
2. General Medicine
8. Infectious Disease
9. Pulmonary Medicine
10. Palliative Medicine
Fundamental Curriculum Component: Professional Development & Clinical Discussions
Leadership insights to help providers approach and manage career efficiency. Featured topics:
- Utilizing Clinical Decisions Support Tools
- Efficiency in Practice
- Managing Difficult Patient Encounters
Emphasize knowledge application through translating clinical topics. Featured discussions:
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- Individual Lab Interpretation
Rise & Thrive Training Workshops
Providers enrolled in the Hospitalist Medicine Program gain access to dynamic, in-depth provider workshops focused on hot topics NPs and PAs are facing daily in practice. Rise & Thrive Workshops are a structured benefit for participants but also available as an a la carte purchase for providers not enrolled in the Hospitalist Medicine Program.
- 12-monthly, Saturday morning workshops
- Approved for CME/CE hours by the accrediting bodies ANCC and AAPA
- Focused on new & emerging didactic information providers need to know
- Some Topics include: Acute Eye Injuries, Interpreting EKGs, Allergies/ Anaphylaxis and More!
- Free Access for Hospitalist Medicine participants
Get Started Now
Select which best identifies your goals and get started on your hospitalist medicine transition to practice journey!
Ready to Thrive?
Learn how ThriveAP programs take the anxiety out of your NPs and PAs transition to practice and helps you develop more confident, skilled advanced practice providers. Ready to get started now? Contact us today.