COMING SOON: Live & Comprehensive Urgent Care Educational Programming
1. Gynecology & Genitourinary
2. Internal Medicine
3. Occupational Medicine
Professional Development & Clinical Discussions Empowering Top of Licensure Practice in an Urgent Care Setting
Leadership insights to help providers approach and manage career efficiency. Featured topics:
- Time Management
- Patient Triage
- Implicit Bias
Emphasize knowledge application through translating clinical topics. Featured discussions:
- Pediatric Abdominal Pain
- Burn Management
Rise & Thrive Workshop Series
Providers enrolled in ThriveAP’s Urgent Care curriculum gain access to dynamic, in-depth provider workshops focused on trending, hot topics NPs and PAs face daily in practice. Rise & Thrive Workshops are a structured benefit for participants but also available for purchase as a series subscription for providers not enrolled in a ThriveAP transition to practice curriculum.
- 12-monthly, Saturday morning workshops
- Approved for CME/CE hours by the accrediting bodies ANCC and AAPA
- Focused on new & emerging didactic information providers need to know
- Sample Topics include: Office Urgency & Emergencies, Dizziness, Wellness Exams
- ThriveAP participants gain access to workshop series as an added value to their curriculum
Get Started Now
Select which best identifies your goals and get started on your urgent care transition to practice journey!
Ready to Thrive?
Learn how ThriveAP programs take the anxiety out of your NPs and PAs initial years of practice and helps you develop more confident, skilled advanced practice providers. Ready to get started now? Contact us today.