Earn CME/CE with Unmatched 12-Month Emergency Medicine Educational Programming
4. Renal & GU
6. Respiratory Medicine
7. Infectious Disease
9. Orthopedics & Rheumatology
10. Soft Tissue Issues
Endorsed By & Partner of AAENP
ThriveAP Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care transition to practice curriculums are endorsed by The American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners (AAENP). Participants in these ThriveAP curriculums gain access to AAENP’s membership benefits including resources, tools, and support for professional growth.
Growing Emergency Medicine Industry
Professional Development & Clinical Discussions For Practicing at Top of Licensure
Leadership insights to help providers approach and manage career efficiency. Featured topics:
- Avoiding Burnout
- Presenting a Case
- Navigating Practice as a New Grad
Emphasize knowledge application through translating clinical topics. Featured discussions:
- Selecting the Best Diagnostic Imaging
- Managing Head Injuries
- CMP & CBS Lab Interpretation
Rise & Thrive Workshop Series
Providers enrolled in ThriveAP’s Emergency Medicine curriculum gain access to dynamic, in-depth provider workshops focused on trending, hot topics NPs and PAs face daily in practice. Rise & Thrive Workshops are a structured benefit for participants but also available for purchase as a series subscription for providers not enrolled in a ThriveAP transition to practice curriculum.
- 12-monthly, Saturday morning workshops
- Approved for CME/CE hours by the accrediting bodies ANCC and AAPA
- Focused on new & emerging didactic information providers need to know
- Sample Topics include: Breast Health, Billing & Coding, Financial Documentation, Health & Wellness Exams
- ThriveAP participants gain access to workshop series as an added value to their curriculum
Get Started Now
Select which best identifies your goals and get started on your emergency medicine transition to practice journey!
Ready to Thrive?
Learn how ThriveAP programs take the anxiety out of your NPs and PAs initial years of practice and helps you develop more confident, skilled advanced practice providers. Ready to get started now? Contact us today.