Join a dynamic, rapidly growing team making a meaningful impact. ThriveAP is looking to add an experienced Marketing Director to our leadership team as the forefront of strategic growth.
As a driven, self-starter they will conduct market research, streamline, and create SOPs, develop demand generation and retain strategy, manage the market budget, maintain and create a content and event calendar, and analyze activities for data-driven decisions. The Marketing Director will develop, execute, and analyze all brand and campaign-based strategy across a variety of channels and platforms that support the strategic goals of ThriveAP. They will collaborate with the CEO and leadership team on strategic planning to ensure the successful ideation, management and execution of all brand and campaign-specific marketing that drives awareness, engagement, and demand to the ThriveAP prospective and existing customer base. ThriveAP is looking for a leader who can excel in both creative and operational marketing strategy.
- Maintain a pulse on industry best practices, Marketing trends and innovations, and emerging technologies to support continuous improvement.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the ThriveAP brand standards, ensuring messaging across all channels is correct, of high-quality, and updated as needed.
- Report on performance to provide clear visibility into marketing activities, helping stakeholders understand trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate closely with the broader ThriveAP team, including Sales and Operations, to align marketing activities with broader company objectives.
- Leverage digital platforms to enhance brand visibility, user acquisition, and customer retention.
- Collaborate on quarterly goals that support company annual and quarterly goals.
- Management of day-to-day marketing tactics including SEO, email, social media, website, channel/association partnerships, event coordination, tradeshow logistical support, content creation and operational duties
- Manage and allocate marketing budgets effectively to maximize ROI and achieve set KPIs.
- Managing and fostering vendor, channel partner and media relationships to elevate the ThriveAP brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- HubSpot proficiency
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Healthcare
- B2B experience
- Strong expertise in demand generation, digital marketing, and campaign optimization.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate business objectives into actionable marketing plans.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
What We Are Looking For:
We want the best and brightest. We want people who reflect our core principle of mutual respect. We want diversity of opinion and background. We want people who care. We want people who are not only open to change, but actively embrace it. Even more than all of that, we want a team full of people who passionately believe ThriveAP’s mission is a worthwhile, important mission.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Adaptable and flexible
- Experience working with remote teams with excellent cross-functional skills.
- Scale-up experience with a proven track record of success in a Marketing leadership role.
- Fast learner & self-starter
- Excited by a fast-paced, start-up environment
Job Type: Full-time,
Job Location: Hybrid, located in Nashville, TN
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance